Tuesday 23 September 2008

The BIG Me - multiple figures



Take a look at the graphic.


Do you notice what it consists of?

You are right! It consists of many little figures.


What does it mean to you?

For me, I choose it to represent the Big Me.

What do I mean?

There is a chinese saying:

"Sacrifice the small me, to achieve the BIG me".

The implication of this saying is to create a person who does not look from the angle of self. Self-interest is immaterial compared to a bigger perspective.

In order to achieve more, sometimes, we have to sacrifice a bit of our own resources.


Hopefully, this gorgeous figure will remain us of the bigger picture to a better outcome.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This image is one of the best I have seen. It summarises the belief that every "small" person added up to one "big" person in term of results. Great!

Self-Improvement