Sunday 6 April 2008

Artistic Veins Or Otherwise ?

Looking at this diagram, one wonders what that could be.

Where does it belongs to?

It looks like a mesh of interlinked paths taken from high up or from a satellite.

Or is it a zoomed in view of veins in our body?

However, or whatever it is , the lines (or equivalent) are rather artistic. Most of them branches out at 90 degree, or tangential, to the others.

To let the cat out of the bag, it is a zoomed in view of a green leaf.
We should be taking time off, once a while, to appreciate nature and see for ourself how nature builds themself.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’ve been tagged. Please go to my blog- Extremes, and read my latest post "10 Reasons Why I Blog." After reading it, please make your on post on "10 Reasons Why I Blog," then copy the tag board after the meme and add your name next to mine. Then tag as many persons as you could, giving them these same instructions. Please copy and include the tag board after your meme and instruct those you will tag to do the same. This will ensure a tremendous surge in the number of traffic and viewers in our respective blogs. Do this and see how traffic and viewership figures in your blog increase exponentially. Thank you very much and God bless.

EeHai said...

Thanks nhea fo inviting me to this tagging game. It is my first, and I have learned much. Let's see our traffic. I am really excited!

Anything Gorgeous.